Friday, May 31, 2019

chapter 3 Sumo

Chapter
3

The big fierce black dragon saw me. He took one look at me and shrieked again, low, deep and fierce.  
“’Sc-scuse me?” I squeaked.
The dragon looked at me again with no reply.
“Excuse me!” I said boldly, not so scared anymore.
Suddenly,  the black dragon spun on me, his eyes flashed ruthlessly. He clawed at my head. Luckily, I dodged his swipe. His claws narrowly missed me.  Angered by my swift move, the dragon blew black smoke all around me. I remembered my den engulfed in flames and the black smoke blinding me. These visions flashed through my brain in appalling clearity. I caught my breath.  This is the dragon that did it!  I felt rage and fear pulse through my body. I weazed and coughed, fighting for air. The smoke was too thick, I could not see. I gave up.
And fainted.  
I started, warm sunshine shining down on my back.
“Hello there, lil’ thing,” a kind voice sounded beside me. “I been waitin’ fer you’s ta wake up.”
I looked up at the dragon’s face. It looked exactly like her voice...kind. A goofy face stared down at me next to the kind looking dragon’s.
“YIPES!” the  one with the goofy face declared. “Ya ain’t lookin’ te good!”
The kind looking dragon looked surprise. “Now, Dulack, what did I tell y-”
“WE COULD BE FRIENDS WHEN YOU GET BETTER, ISN'T THAT THE BEST IDEA...hay, why are y’all starin’ at me like that...”
And that was the first time I met Dulack. The kind looking dragon’s name was Athoone, and they were mother and son. Dulack and I became fast friends and Athoone took me under her wing...literally


To years past.


“Sumo,Dulack! Please quiet down I’m trying to hunt.”  Athoone sighed again, “fine grumpy pants” Dulack snapped. (he  could be a little snappy some times.) “Ok, Mum” I replied much much More politely than dulack. “Thank you, you will both get a tern trying to hunt. ok ?”she sighed. I looked up at her and ‘smiled’ (Dragons don't smile very well), and sed “we get to hunt to day?” My chest fild with excitement. “Why, yes of course, I think you two boys are of age.” she sed. “OH YIPEE, OH YALOO, OH YASOO, OHHHHHH YES!”  
      

 
  
💚P.S this one is Shorter so...ya...

-Myla

No comments:

Post a Comment