Saturday, November 9, 2019

Long Time No See...

Hello...
Long time no see 🙂 A lot has happened sense I stopped blogging, I started a school, had a sort of interesting first two weeks there...haha... we don't talk about that.😜😉 but now I am settled in and its good. I started a new story, but I am not sure  what i'm going to call it. I think if i'm going to start blogging again i'm not going to post stories...it will more be like a journal online...🙂 I will probably also only post on Sundays or Saturdays because of school and stuff. Any hoo, thats all for now😃

                    -Myla


P.s I also want to change the name of the blog... but I don't know what to change it to...

5 comments:

  1. You could change it to something that you like, or some of it could be some part of your name. Like for example, the name of my blog is Blue Sage Mountains because my favorite color is blue, and then my middle name is Sage, and then I love the mountains, so that's how I came up with my name. you don't have to do this if you don't want to, I just wanted to give you an idea 😉

    PS: This is Bailey I was typing and then realized that it was on Brooklyn account ;)

    ~Bailey ~bluesagemountains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myla's Life could be the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Myla welcome back! ;) I'll try to think of something you could change it to. A big thing that helps is just to think of stuff that you like or means a lot to you. I named mine five shekels because there are five of us kids and when I went to Israel they use shekels. (And also because my mom helped me) ;)

    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete