Thursday, May 30, 2019

blog schedule and Izzy

Hay!

Sorry I have not posted in a long time...*makes weird face*... but I have set up a way I can post and you can expect my post. So here it is!

    Posting schedule:

I will post every Sunday and Tuesday about my life. on Friday I will post my story. Sound good?

   
Update on Izzy
         please pray for Izzy, today she has a pretty big surgery. she is also getting a port thing in. those of you who subscribed to her blog thanks for supporting Izzy In all of this.  ♥️ Here is a link  to Izzys blog https://izzyweststories.blogspot.com

- Myla

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have a schedule.☺ I am definitely praying for Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      You'er Prayers Mean alot to Izzy And I

      -Myla

      Delete
  2. Praying. <3 Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete