Sunday, June 23, 2019

More stuff about life.

Heeelooooooo😏

             K so... I left off when we got to Nannie's house. and I am going to speed tell you this cuz it's kinda boring. so here we go. this is the pattern of the 1st week, so we play outside and/or with the goats, I watch Bear Grylls or youtube, we have lunch, go outside, play with the goats come inside, lollygag around, eat dinner, lollygag some more, watch a movie go to bed, repeat.  It probably sounds boring but it wasn't. so yea. In the second week, we went to the beach. YEAAAAAAAOoo ha any wase we went to the beach, got a beach house, swam, played on the beach, had a sleepover with our cousin, came back home, then I didn't get to post until Friday. this weekend we went camping and we just go back literally two hours ago. so now you are caught up! and that's what I have been doing for two weeks.

-Myla

No comments:

Post a Comment